Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sick today.

No school for me. Maybe tommorow I can go to school. I was sleeping almost the whole day. High fever, diarrhea,stomach pain, running nose, sore throat, and others . I need to take 10 tablets a time to feel better. And tommorow , no co-curriculum activities for me . And the saddest of them all , I can't kick football tommorow. And, so lucky ,there is only a few homework for me to do. Some more , I don't need to attend Cikgu Cheng's tution.
My stupid brother is the one who bring the virus back home. I feel like beating him up but I can't.

(Lim Jun Hui)

4 comments:

  1. 可怜。。。。。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. who d 1 commented 可怜。。。。。。。。。? omg,write down ur name pls.

    anywayz,Jun Hui,hope u get well soon and good luck in ur trial exam :)

    XOXO sue en.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I though you went to Cikgu Cheng's tuition? Or am I blind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Christy, your 观察性 so bad one, your own friend got come oso dunnoe!?

    ReplyDelete